Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:36, 26 October 2017 by SDpyro (Created page with "Here is the (currently) short list of rules #This is a family friendly server, be polite #No disruptive behavior, this includes but NOT limited to: #*Swearing #*Explicit skins...")
Here is the (currently) short list of rules
- This is a family friendly server, be polite
- No disruptive behavior, this includes but NOT limited to:
- Explicit skins / chat / messages / email / emotes / drawing(s) / building(s)
- Spamming (chat, command, actions, etc.)
- Griefing, except in permitted worlds
- Pestering / Getting in the way of people or builds
- Political / Religious discussions are discouraged
- Hate speech / bullying will be reported to the proper authorities
- Derpy building(s) (useless one block towers etc.)
- NO asking for OP / Staff ranks. If we think you will make a good match for staff, WE will talk to YOU!
- All staff must be 18+ with VERY few exceptions (Like I know you or your parents)
- If you have a disagreement, work it out amongst yourselves
- Report all exploits, bugs etc. to SDpyro (via ingame email: /mail SDpyro your message here)
- The staff is NOT here to babysit you or others.
- Repeated offences will result in being muted, jailed, banned.
- Being unbanned is VERY difficult.
- Your friend/sibling/parent/enemy using your account is NOT an excuse, protect your username/password.
- Generally speaking we will NOT share any of your info with anyone unless there is a legal need to do so.
- An example: We WILL report bullying to law enforcement. We will share with them all data we have, including chat logs and / or screen shots.